1 Aug 2015

Crazy - Alanis Morissette

Crazy - Alanis Morissette
Hello my dear followers, I'm deeply sorry for disappearing in the last few days, but my life has been kind of on a roller-coaster, even if now it's back on the usual (sad) tracks.  Came back from Thailand once again, but something beautiful happened before coming back, some sparkle in the sentimental point of view, but after a couple of days flying today I fell back down on earth, back to my usual place. It's so tiring for me now, such a tiring life: not having a home, going back and forth to Veneto and to Thailand, jet lag, early wake up calls, uncertainty about the future... it felt like I could finally find some peace of mind, something to help me relieve the stress... instead it turned up as another source of stress, another mess to deal with. Well, that's the price to pay. And that's what relationships are, aren't they? They say we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy, but what do they say we need to do to find some happiness without paying the price for it?


No comments:

Post a Comment