31 Aug 2015

Mississippi - Mac Powell

Mississippi - Mac Powell
This morning I started driving to work and as soon as Lykke Li stopped playing, this song came out of my iPod (thanks, alphabetical order for always being such a great source of inspiration!), and I immediately entered the "country-music" mood, shifting to the whole country playlist I compiled in 2013 after spending two of the best weeks of my life in Midwest doing a research project. I looked for random country music (playlists) on Spotify and elsewhere, and voilĂ ! I really enjoy listening back to this playlist from time to time, and today was one of these days! This song in particular was the one that gave me the initial boost, so it's the one I'm sharing now with you! And beware: by the time you get to 10 Mississippi, I'm gonna be long gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment