29 Apr 2015

Big big love (fig.2) - Foals

Big big love (fig.2) - Foals
Given what I've been listening to this afternoon, I had to post either a Foster the People song or a Foals song. I was quite sure I had already posted this one, so when I found out I didn't (i.e. now) my mind has been made up and here we are! I have been an early (?) Foals fan thanks to the Fifa 09 soccer videogame, as their song 'Olympic airways' was featured on its soundtrack, and has always been one of my favourites. I then went on to listen to their debut album 'Antidotes', which features this beautiful 'Big big love (fig.2)' and their two subsequent releases, to then go to their concert in Milan... well, it seems like it was yesterday, so I'd dare say last year, but it might have been late 2013. Yeah it must, because I was in Exeter last year at the beginning of 2014. In late 2013 with my friend A. (who I've practically not seen since, gosh, time flies so fast, there's so many people I need to get back in contact with)!! Big big night (fig.1)!


No comments:

Post a Comment