4 Apr 2015

Dream - Imagine Dragons

Dream - Imagine Dragons
It's been a few days of posting older songs, and that's good because it means I found a good amount of inspiration for the blog! But now it's time (to begin, isn't it?)... joking! It's time to get back on track with the stuff I'm currently listening to!! As I told you a few times already I'm utterly in love with Imagine's new album and it really feels like I haven't been posting nearly enough of their new songs yet, so here I am!! Out of my (not so ) current (anymore) playlist, here is another one of my absolute favourites out of Smoke + Mirrors!! Wish you can forget all the shit that is in your lives (lucky you if you don't have any!) and spend a happy easter weekend (even if it's freakin' cold here)!!

"We all are living in a dream
But life ain’t what it seems
Oh everything’s a mess
And all these sorrows I have seen
They lead me to believe
That everything’s a mess

But I wanna dream
I wanna dream
Leave me to dream"



"But now I am leaving
All of us were only dreaming
Everything is actually a mess"

No comments:

Post a Comment