2 Apr 2015

Big girls cry - Sia

Big girls cry - Sia
Well... besides thanking Sia for writing amazing music, I have to be particularly grateful tonite because with the release of her brand new video, she took me away from the embarrassment of deciding which song to post! The official video for 'Big girls cry' features the usual "little Sia", Maddie Ziegler, but this time her dancing skills are not in the foreground, rather we see her moving and shaking before a black background. I'd say the video is nice because it keeps a coherent atmosphere with its predecessors from the '1000 forms of fear' album, but is not particularly cool or inspiring (to me) as Chandelier and Elastic heart were. Very good song anyway!


2 comments:

  1. As someone struggling with mental illness I think this video is on point for me. Sia also has Bipolar and I think that is what Maddie is trying to convey in the video and she does a GREAT job!! LOVE IT!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, I didn't read it under that point of view! It's still brilliant, even if I don't think it's as fresh as the other two are, but it's just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete