19 Apr 2015

Raised by wolves - U2

Raised by wolves - U2
I have been listening to U2's latest album quite a lot last week, for different reasons (my Argentinean colleagues were playing it in the car, I got it out randomly in my own car and some other instances I don't remember), and it's weird because I realised it gives me a similar sensation to Imagine Dragons' 'Smoke + mirrors' that I posted yesterday, that is of a reassuring freshness! Like the songs were already in my heart but I'm listening to them for the first time, it's so weird I can't explain it better than this... and so here I am, with one of the songs I was SURE I had already posted, because it's been one of my first favourites off 'Son gs of innocence', but I just realised I didn't, so it's a perfect pick!! After a nice day meeting an old university friend in Udine, studying Japanese on the train and watching 'Frozen', I still have to clearly define my plans for tomorrow, even if I already have a couple ideas! I also know what I'm gonna post for this week's sundayrevival, so stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment