16 Jun 2014

Gunshot - Lykke Li

Gunshot - Lykke Li
Another late post, this world cup is really taking its toll on me! Today I woke up at 3 PM after going to bed at 5 AM to watch the last match and then it's been a (kind of) continuous sequence of matches since 6 PM interspersed only by a few readings of articles for my final paper. My days are passing by at an astonishing speed and... wow! I can't keep up! I will be forced to let this football fever cool down somehow in the next couple of days, as I'll soon leave for a(nother) short trip! But let's focus for now... don't worry, I haven't stopped listening to music (at all) even with all of these other activities that I have been involved with! Today I'll be giving you another one of the pearls contained in Lykke Li's last work, I never learn. The song is called Gunshot and you can also find an acoustic version on the album itself, an awesome H&M acoustic version (which the picture here above comes from) and a majestic KEXP performance; here though is the album version, likely the most powerful one!


No comments:

Post a Comment