28 Oct 2014

I'm outta love - Anastacia

I'm outta love - Anastacia
What a monday, what a monday!!! What a crazy, excruciating, exhausting, unforgettable monday! You guys might not know that I had Anastacia's concert tonight, as I forgot to mention it due to the overwhelming greatness of 90s music I have been posting but well... I meant to post one last great 90s song to end the week, as I started on tuesday I realised, but tonight this is more compelling, so maybe I will do the last 90s piece tomorrow. Tonight it's about one of the most wearying concerts I ever had, probably the most demanding in terms of energies. Of course the first flu of the season struck before November, more precisely yesterday, and the friend who came with me to the concert was eager to get in front, so we went there early, then I went back and forth a couple time to get my sandwich ready and rest a while at home, just to get there definitively, endured through the wait and the opening band, and then she comes and... BANG. She had a cold too! Come on, just how freaky is that? I am in synchro with Anastacia! And we both wished we got a cold in a different moment. Well, I can't say I fully enjoyed the concert, as she let us sing a lot and she couldn't reach medium-to-high notes, so she practically didn't sing any refrain and stuff. That part, it was the main part, the main dish, the thing we all wanted to experience and it has been disappointing not to have it, also given the amount we paid for the ticket. Yet it has not been a bad experience, rather... I really enjoyed her most famous hits (and also the new songs) as her die-hard fans and us (a little less die-hard, but still fans) supplied our astounding singing skills to cover up for her lack of voice! I must say it's been emotional, also to see her almost cry when we were singing her songs by heart, it's been nice. I really hope I'll get the chance to enjoy her at her best (and also at my best, goddamn flu!), but my friend and me couldn't do without rocking it also in the car with our favourites, among which this is the one favourite of mine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment