20 Dec 2014

Comfort me - Feist

Comfort me - Feist
Weird winter days are these...! Yesterday I took a very pleasant walk through Milan, around the Castello, the park and the beautiful neighbourhood of Brera. I wanted to try out my new camera I got as a graduation gift in the beautiful winter pinky-blue sky that was out there yesterday, and it was worth it. Living these last "university" days in Milan I had to take a walk there, and meeting with my friend M. for it made perfect sense, as we already had a greatly pleasant and even longer walk more than one year ago in the same area of the city. It's kind of saying goodbye to my favourite spots of the city, at least the ones that are still there! And then today, except for a short trip to the supermarket I haven't been out of home (yet), anyway I'm super cold and lazy, with the city immersed in a cloud. Listening to Feist songs is a perfect fit for this moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment