6 Dec 2014

Army dreamers - Kate Bush

Army dreamers - Kate Bush
Saturday night comes again, this time I'm going out (it took an effort reaching out for my "network" and finding somebody who was in town and doing something, but I made it), so I just came out of the shower, still have to dry up my hair, and then I'll meet with my friend E. and one friend of hers to go and attend a gig by a local band covering blues and soul classics... well the gig actually supposedly began a few minutes ago and we will go out in some time, so I guess it's gonna be finished already when we get there, but at least we'll get a drink and hang out! To celebrate the current wintery but classy time of year, this tune seems the right one. Hope you enjoy it, now let me go dry my hair before I get a stroke!


No comments:

Post a Comment