10 Dec 2014

I bet my life - Imagine Dragons

I bet my life - Imagine Dragons
Minus 2 to graduation. I promised and, sooner or later, I keep my promises! This is one of the couple of songs I've been meaning to post for a while, so here I am now! I'm betting the last and most meaningful result of my whole (academic) life on what will take place on Friday morning, i.e. me defending my master thesis. Today I carried on with practicing with my speech and I think I'm getting close to a decent and satisfactory result in terms of timing and content. After a couple of repeats I had to stop as anxiety was starting to mount inside of me, and it's a bit too soon for that methinks! About the song, as it happened with ID's first album, at first I didn't really like it, it rang no bell in me. Now I'm not saying that it's my favourite song, but I have slowly grown a liking for it, so I can keep my hopes high for their coming, sophomore second album! I bet my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment