31 Dec 2014

Scream my name - Tove Lo

Scream my name - Tove Lo
The soundtrack of two Hunger Games movies has played a very important role in my 2014 in music. One of them (Catching Fire's) has been a totally unexpected but incredibly pleasing and enjoyed discovery, the other one (Mockingjay's pt.1) was not a total fiasco but anyway has been the brightest example of unmet expectations (by my part) of this past year. I've told you that many times already, but you see me keep posting songs out of it, so I guess the soundtrack is not as bad as I perceive it to be, it's just that I had set the bar too high after Catching Fire. Most likely this is gonna be the last song you'll see up here out of Mockingjay pt.I OST, let's see what they're gonna do for the last movie of the saga! In the meanwhile enjoy this pretty song by Tove Lo and get ready to celebrate the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment