2 Dec 2014

All I want - Kodaline

All I want - Kodaline
Hello everybody! No, I'm not gone, I'm still here! After everything that I went through in these past few days, I'm still here, stronger than ever! So, first of all my trip to Bruxelles: after a rough start embodied by the breaking / stopping / whatever of the train that was taking me from the airport to the city and being left for 1 hour and a half not far from our final destination, being evacuated from the train in the middle of a forest and walking back to the (luckily very close) previous station, and meeting nice people in the meanwhile, I finally reached and greeted my friend who was waiting for me! The rest of the trip has been quite nice, biting cold but nice, we walked through the main sightseeings and also through a nice art-nouveau itinerary not really in the center. We also spent a few nice moments at home, singing and listening to music. At one point I came back from the bathroom and got into the kitchen while this song was playing, so I started singing it out loud and in my mind for days, still today. But that's not the end of the whole thing! (Otherwise I would've posted yesterday, after a very intense weekend, or maybe even sooner). On saturday night my computer was plugged in for charging and I heard a sudden 'crack', the lights went out in a part of the house and then my charger didn't work anymore. Still haven't understood what caused what, but I had to wait until today to be able to buy a new cheap and not official charger (thank you Chinese guys in Milan's Chinatown for avoiding me the wait for an Amazon delivery), so then we come to now! I've updated you with all the main events of my long weekend, so I'll be back tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment