28 Nov 2014

Love and understanding - Cher

Love and understanding - Cher
I have been postponing this post for a while now, as I had more fitting songs to share with you, but finally its time has come! I'd say that my relationship with Cher's music has kicked off great, I am really enjoying her collection and many songs sound familiar, even if I don't remember of ever listening to them... well, whatever. This is another girl that struck me quite soon and I already find myself singing it out loud with satisfaction when it plays! I hope I'm gonna restrain myself a bit tomorrow on the plane... yeah, about that, the news is that I'm going to visit my musically inspiring friend in Bruxelles for the weekend, leaving tomorrow. I hope I'll be able to post regularly over the weekend, regularly meaning every day, but I can't assure that...! Worst case scenario, I'll be back with you on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment