6 Nov 2014

You've got time - Regina Spektor

You've got time - Regina Spektor
I have mentioned it to you yesterday, I have stuff for you, gooood stuff! While eating my lunch today (late lunch I dare say, it was past 3 PM) I finished watching the first season of Orange is the new black! Things are getting messy and I can't wait to carry on with the second season, as the show is quite catchy. It took a while to start, maybe the whole season, but I'm quite sure I like it quite a lot now! One of the things I've been loving the most is, of course, the opening song by Regina Spektor, which I already knew as some friends suggested I should listen to it while they were watching the series a while ago, so I did and I liked it. Needless to say, I'm liking it even more now that I have associated it with the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment