20 Nov 2014

If I could turn back time - Cher

If I could turn back time - Cher
This morning I woke up with a Cher vibe and, given that her best of is one of the albums I'm listening to in these days, it's nothing unexpected. The more unexpected thing (well, not really unexpected, more shocking let's say) was that I had to wake up early to go to my appointment with the teeth doctor so that I could have my stitches removed. Well, besides the usual disorganization of the Italian public structure, it was not really a pleasing experience but finally I will be able to open my mouth normally in a few days! When I got home I started playing a bit of Cher, and well... this song rang a bell already the first time I listened to it, meaning that it was probably not the first time I heard it in my life! Anyway, hope you'll enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment