15 Nov 2014

Whataya want from me - Adam Lambert

Whataya want from me - Adam Lambert
After assimilating Adam's first album entirely, it's time to move on to new music, but not before a couple more posts. It is quite a weird moment for me musically: the pain in my mouth doesn't make me willing to waste time in front of the computer, so I've not really been listening to many tunes this past week, plus I have been mainly focusing on my existing playlists and on old (for my taste) albums, not going to explore new stuff. As a consequence I am pretty much stuck, and things are not expected to move soon: between my slightly increasing pain and the coming OneRepublic concert, it's not likely that the music I have on my queue will appear here soon, but bear with me through this difficult moment and we'll shine with new light soon! In the meantime enjoy Adam and this saturday night of yours, which most likely is gonna turn out better than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment