16 Nov 2014

If I lose myself - OneRepublic

If I lose myself - OneRepublic
Well, I think you have seen this coming: tomorrow is concert's day, the last time for this 2014! Of course it's OneRepublic time and I have been listening to them while driving to Milan. Notwithstanding the fact that I didn't really fall in love with their latest album Native, at least not as much as with its two predecessors, the one song I have on my mind now is one of the first released out of it. I wanted to pick an older song and make a sundayrevival post out of it, but I just decided to build on the momentum and to give Native another chance! After releasing Feel it all (which I really liked) a lot in advance with respect to the album, they released this song as the first single, right before the release of the album. At first I have not been particularly keen on it, and still it's not nearly among my favourites of them, but... it's the one I'm singing in my head now!


No comments:

Post a Comment