4 Nov 2014

Sure fire winners - Adam Lambert

Sure fire winners - Adam Lambert
Getting to something more recent (in terms of my playlist, but also in terms of release time) for today's post! I have got to know Adam Lambert... well, I don't exactly remember how! What I do remember is that I have been listening to the compilation of the covers he recorded while participating in American Idol and I really liked them, so I decided to listen to his debut album too and well... quite a lot of time has past, but I am enjoying it pretty much I must say, more than I expected maybe! It's a very enjoyable pop, not as dancey or trashy as I expected, so kudos to Adam, who is now touring with Queen, quite remarkable, not an easy task to take Freddie's place! This Sure fire winners is one of the songs I fell for first and is the opener of my current playlist, I'm sure you will all enjoy it very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment