22 Nov 2014

Running up that hill - Kate Bush

Running up that hill - Kate Bush
Lately I have been giving another try to Kate Bush by listening to her best of 'The whole story'. I have been knowing a couple of her most famous songs for a while now, and I also already had listened to the album a few times some time ago at the end of last year. I think her songs are really modern and they paved the way for the music of many other artists I love. This is one of her most famous songs I wasn't really familiar with before I started listening to her with more attention, and it has also never been one of my favourites; yet I found myself singing it in my mind and out loud in the last few days, for sure it's a great one to post and I told myself: why not? Why wait? Let's get down that road and then up that hill for no reason!


No comments:

Post a Comment