7 Nov 2014

Sleepwalker - Adam Lambert

Sleepwalker - Adam Lambert
For the series: "Songs that I had on my mind when I woke up this morning", here is another post! Not what I meant to post this afternoon (this time it's even more true as I already had another post ready, one which I've been putting on hold for months and now keeps on waiting, but its time is gonna come soon...!). No, now it's Adam Lambert's time again. Come on people, it's friday afternoon! TGIF! Weekend is coming! And this from somebody who hasn't been getting out of home all week!!! And who is not about to do anything crazy tonite, but I'm sure YOU are going to!! The time is yours, the weekend is yours, don't be a sleepwalker like me, go out and rock the world!!


2 comments:

  1. Discovered your G+ 'experimental' group, inspiring 'message' ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I'm being found, I'm still trying to build an audience to share great music with!! :)

    ReplyDelete