15 Apr 2014

Hunter - Dido

Hunter - Dido
Hey guys!! Premise: it should be illegal to set an alarm clock on your birthday. Apart from that, I must say my day has been good until now and the plans for its continuation sound at least as good! So, I am now faced with the dilemma of choosing a song for this special day. First I must say it doesn't feel real that it's mid-April already! Come on, time flies so fast sometimes and passes by so slow some other times...! Everything is weirdly messed up! The only certainty is that I'm getting older and older and this 24 is something it'll take a while for me to get used to...! It makes sense to pick a good one, a very good one so. Change of plans. I'll keep for tomorrow the song I wanted to post today and I'll give you one of my all-time favourites, one of the songs I've been in love with for a long long time.

Just take your chances and find your place in the world: this is the message I got from it, and I will do my best to follow the advice!


I want to be a hunter again
I want to see the world alone again
To take a chance on life again
So let me go
Let me leave
Let me go
...

No comments:

Post a Comment