29 Apr 2014

Pumped up kicks - Foster the people

Pumped up kicks - Foster the people
Hellooo! My time in England is coming closer and closer to the end and I start feeling a little bit sad for the things (and people... especially people) I'm gonna be leaving behind. This time of new beginnings is also characterized by a lot of new music coming to me all at once, overwhelming me once again! Not that I complain, rather... I'm only glad to find new sources of inspiration for stuff to share with you! This has been called for for quite a long time now: I've had some of you on Google+ suggesting I should listen to Foster the People, I've had some colleagues who asked me to put them in the office playlist and... here we are in the end! As promised, I started listening to them and, as expected, I already like them! Just enjoy their biggest hit for now and wait for more of their stuff to be featured here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment