7 May 2014

Chandelier - Sia

Chandelier - Sia
Hey guys! I think I enjoyed my first days back in Italy a bit too much... In particular I think I overestimated the weather and temperature gap, with the result than now I got a (kind of) flu going on. Well, I hope I'm gonna get past it quickly, I don't wanna waste a minute of this super enjoyable spring-time! Back to the music. I got to know Sia while I was staying in England in the past months because she contributed to the soundtrack of the Catching Fire movie. I tried to listen to a couple of her older albums on Spotify, they were enjoyable but didn't light up any spark in me, probably I have to devote a little bit more attention to her. This is very new instead, it's the leading single of her upcoming album. The first time I listened to it (in the lyrics video version) I didn't enjoy it that much either, but now, be it because of the amazing video, be it because I got into the song or be it whatever else, I am starting to really enjoy it! I hope you will enjoy it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment