9 May 2014

John's song - San Cisco

John's song - San Cisco
Hello guys, hope you are all well (better than me at least)! My health conditions are still not so great, I really hate having the flu, it debilitates me and leaves me weak, dull and weary. I hope the nice, warm sun will speed up the recovery process, as I've had enough already! Today I drove back home and had a nice aperitivo with some friends, so the day was not a bad one all in all. I was then speaking with one of my friends about working in Italy and the possibility/willingness to go abroad and try building a life somewhere else. We say that all the time but then it's easier said than done! Well... never lose hope anyway! Now that our working life has just begun or is about to begin, I think it's the best time to consider stuff like that! The same happens to the guy in the song I'm posting today. His father wants him to go work in the factory, but he wants to see the world. Well... I hope we'll all get our chance to go around and explore!


No comments:

Post a Comment