13 May 2014

Days are forgotten - Kasabian

Days are forgotten - Kasabian
Here we are, back in Milan! I came back today to finish up some bureaucracy with university and to have dinner with some friends. Weird day today! There has been this storm hanging on our heads all day long, it seems like it's ready to start a disastrous thunder and flood, but (for the time being) it looks like we're good (I even got out without an umbrella and survived without big problems). I'm remembering what it was like one year ago: I was attending my last lectures before the summer break and was waiting for the Kasabian free concert here in Milan, thus listening to their (then) latest album, Velociraptor. While driving down here I got to listen to last year's June playlist and this song was on at one point and it really made sense for me to post it, given that I posted some Kasabian songs but not my favourites yet. Days are forgotten is one of them, and finally here it is given a slot on the blog! Don't forget to sing along: Aaaaaaaaaah aaaahahahahaaaah!


No comments:

Post a Comment