21 May 2014

Next to me - Emeli Sandé

Next to me - Emeli Sandé
Ok, I know it's almost summer and I am not doing anything that is helping me in this regard, but it happened already: I started losing track of weekdays. Today I'm particularly confused, I keep thinking it's thursday while it's not. It's wednesday. I'm confident I'll remember that at least until I finish writing. And it's wednesday, of course, because it's the third song I'm posting from my playlist! Makes sense. I can do it. I love this time of year, but it always gets me a bit confused! Anyway, back to us. This is kind of an "old" pick, as I got to notice this song when I was still working, as it was in the office playlist. I got it then and kept it aside for my next playlist moment, and here it is! It's one of the (many) music highlights of these past days and it couldn't escape its moment of glory here! I'll be keeping it next to me, don't worry!


No comments:

Post a Comment