5 May 2014

The love gang - The Raveonettes

The love gang - The Raveonettes
Hello everybody! Strange as it seems, today I'm finally posting on time! This morning I woke up with a song in my head, a very weird one picked by my subconscious (of course it is the one I'm posting about)! My relationship with The Raveonettes has always been quite weird: I remember that PJ Harvey was having a concert in New York one of the few times I was there and I really wanted to go. When I asked the group of people who were coming with me whether there was anybody willing to come with me (I believe it was 2011 and I was taking part in a United Nations simulation program), somebody told me that the Raveonettes were playing too in the same night at a different club. Out of curiosity I started listening to them (I think that happened in Canada, so almost a year later) and I didn't dislike their album Chain gang of love, though not feeling so inspired by it to listen to other stuff from them or so. Yet sometimes it comes back, like today, and what the hell, why not post this song? There are actually two of them I really like, one is this and the other one is my favourite. I wanted to post the other one, but I decided it will have to wait a little longer, as today is the Love Gang's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment