4 Jul 2014

4th of July - Amy MacDonald

4th of July - Amy MacDonald
Ok, this post doesn't come unexpected (at all) I'd dare say, given that today is, well, the 4th of July! Happy Independence Day to all the US people out there! I have been planning this for quite a bit, let's say I already knew I would post this on a 07.04 post, as I have already done on Facebook last year and so on! Amy and this CD in particular have been my soundtrack two years ago, when I was just coming back from my exchange in Canada to enjoy Milan's nice anticipated summer in May (I might have told you that story already), and, well, this year I was planning to do the same after coming back to England. Actually, two years ago I still had exams to take and a thesis to write in little more than one month, while now I practically have nothing to do (a thesis due in December and that's it). The fact is that, ironically enough, I haven't been able to enjoy this time as much. Ok, I am (way) less stressed out, but so much less that I am bored to hell: everybody is having exams or internships going on and the weather sucks to the point that it seems like it's November... so here I am, nothing to do, no hanging out with friends, no sunbathing... well, happy (weird) 4th of July to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment