8 Jul 2014

Teardrop - Massive Attack

Teardrop - Massive Attack
I have been thinking about this song yesterday, don't know why exactly (actually I do, it's probably due to the number of drops that have fallen from the sky), but today is a better day for posting it: more and more drops (should) have fallen from the sky today. I was supposed to go to Milan to talk with a prof and run a few errands, woke up at 9.30 and... bam! All the news saying Milan is flooded and so on... I decided not to go, but well, then I checked traffic and some cameras and everything looked ok. Yes, I did go in the end, talked with the prof (with some difficulties), said goodbye to some friends over the summer (some tears dropped, figuratively), I got a few drops while driving there, but in the end it was all ok!


2 comments: