13 Jul 2014

Figure 8 - Ellie Goulding

Figure 8 - Ellie Goulding
Hello there! It's Amsterdam day 3 and I am finally writing LIVE! The trip is going quite fine, good company, nice city, bearable-to-nice weather (for now, that's still better than at home). All in all I must say I am quite enjoying it all. Amsterdam is more or less as I expected it, except for the fact that it is a bit different from everything I could expect. The whole city center gives me the impression of being a mosaic of other cities I have seen already, but all the pieces fit well. There is a pervading smell of cannabis all over the place that gets you not high but, let's say, relaxed even just with passive smoking! Yesterday we took a very nice trip to Zaanse Schans, a small town with windmills, and today a bike trip just outside Amsterdam and the countryside was just as beautiful! The song I'm posting is one that I was mumbling in my mouth yesterday and the day before while walking through the city!


No comments:

Post a Comment