19 Jul 2014

Florida kilos - Lana del Rey

Florida kilos - Lana del Rey
I wanted to post this yesterday already, but I didn't want all of these Lana posts too close to one another. This is the opening track of my new playlist I was mentioning in yesterday's post and I confess I've been getting quite addicted to this song, especially in the last couple of days. Today the invasion of the clouds has begun... actually it's not clouds, it's more what we call "cappa" here, this kind of high white haze that covers the sky, filters sunlight and increases humidity like crazy, creating a sorta greenhouse-effect. Well, thanks goodness I'm gonna leave tomorrow (even though the weather forecast for Croatia is not completely rosy), hopefully before the storm forecasted for here will rage out! It really is like being in Florida: heat, humidity, sun and tornados!


No comments:

Post a Comment