10 Jul 2014

Tessellate (live on KEXP) - Alt-J

Tessellate (live on KEXP) - Alt-J
Here we are, ready to leave again and I didn't even realise it! Tomorrow I'm leaving for another trip, a last-minute one but I'm confident it's gonna be a pretty nice one! I'm gonna go visit an undergrad friend in Amsterdam, the only city in my "to-view in Europe" list that I'm still missing (actually there are a couple of new entries, but let's not get too picky...!) and that I'm gonna see very soon! It's quite of an achievement for me, I've been waiting for it for years! And I can't wait to meet my friend too, we haven't been seeing each other for almost two years now, it's gonna be good! The problem is that I'm realising just now I have to leave soon, so today I'll have to prepare something for the next few days. But I have to actually find something for today too... and I'm picking something I really enjoyed yesterday while I was tidying up my room, a live performance from KEXP embellished by the live introduction (Ripe & Ruin).


No comments:

Post a Comment