25 Jul 2014

Miss you - Foster the People

Miss you - Foster the People
Here I am, back from Dubrovnik! I'm not joking when I say I have 5 songs ready for posting, today I got a lot of inspiration, both new and slightly older stuff! This is one of the slightly older ones: I was listening to a June playlist on the plane back this morning and when this song started, I woke up by the kinda coma/sleep I was in and paid a little attention to the lyrics... well, they made a whole lot of sense to me and to a (past?) issue I had, so I think it makes sense to feature it here today.


I really miss you I miss you, I said
Smile at the chance just to see you again
I really miss you miss you, I said
So Look at me now
Before I walk away
You just might miss me or miss me one day



No comments:

Post a Comment