1 Jul 2014

If you wanna - The Vaccines

If you wanna - The Vaccines
Hello people! Finally (and sadly) I am not being a tourist in Milan anymore, as my friend has left to go back to England and I exploited my chances to relax a bit, take a nap in the afternoon (I would've loved a bit of shopping but I really didn't have the strength to...) and now, after the first world cup match of the day, I'm relaxing a bit while waiting for the next one! It's been hard to find a fitting song for today, as my musical attention lately has been focused on very few singers/bands and I have already posted songs of them recently, but then I remembered about this: I still can't figure out how this song got stuck in my head, whether it was part of the office playlist I was listening to during my internship or what... fact is, I found myself singing it in my head a few days ago and of course I put it into my big playlist for July! I guess you can expect lots more stuff coming out of it, as it's quite.... huuuge!


No comments:

Post a Comment