7 Mar 2014

All the roses - Natalie Imbruglia

All the roses - Natalie Imbruglia
I'm very late for today's post, my bad! It's been a pretty busy day with little inspiration for new songs to post here, so I will just grab the chance and finally give room to a post that has been in draft mode for almost a month now! You will remember (or maybe not) a post I've made a few weeks ago about Natalie Imbruglia... well, this was thought of in that same moment, but the weeks after have been full of inspiration, so I didn't get to give space to this beautiful song until now. But now is the time! All the roses is featured on Natalie's last album (to date), Come to life and is a very beautiful and touching song! You are probably not gonna know it by now, but I highly recommend you try it out! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment