27 Mar 2014

Goodness gracious - Ellie Goulding

Goodness gracious - Ellie Goulding
I have started listening to Ellie Goulding on Spotify in the last few days, after falling in love with Mirror, her song featured in the Catching Fire soundtrack. At first she didn't really get through me, but just after the second listening I have started liking her Halcyon Days album quite a lot. I actually got reminded of her by finding a cover of Tessellate (by Alt-J) she made. Given that I'm still not sure whether I like that or not, I will play it safe now and post her latest single, which is also one of the songs that have already stuck in my mind (also thanks to hearing it somewhere else methinks).
I think that another future purchase is coming closer and close and I already have no idea how I will take home all the CDs I have bought here so far! I kind of start getting the perks of digital music, but come on, it's not the same...!


No comments:

Post a Comment