21 Mar 2014

Stupid little things - Anastacia

Another new song released today! Anastacia just posted the video of her new single in anticipation of
Stupid little things -
Anastacia
her new album that is coming out next May. The new song, Stupid little things, is not so far from her previous works and has a quite danceable beat. The new album is purposefully called Resurrection and it will be released this year after the American singer beat breast cancer for the second time last year. I have always liked Anastacia, since her debut with I'm outta love, then I bought her self-titled album in 2004 and it's been one of the few albums I have really consumed during my teenage years! I was thinking about posting another song of her, but it occured to me that I haven't posted much recent stuff lately, so why not taking the chance and posting her new song? I've already talked about it and presented it, so I don't see any reason why not! I'll keep my favourites for the next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment