11 Mar 2014

Desecration smile - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Desecration smile -
Red Hot Chili Peppers
On Sunday I started playing around with the harmonica on Under the Bridge and since then I've started listening to RHCP a little bit in the last couple of days. Overlooking the at-best-moderate success of my attempts, today I will probably start training on this other song, that quietly stuck in my head (and went on to substitute another song I wanted to post today). I've always liked Desecration Smile, I really have no memory of how I got to know it and everything, but it's always been one of my favs and one of the few Red Hot songs I really do like. I never devoted too much attention to them, not being a funky fun, but I really do like some of their songs, especially the stuff that came closer to pop after they got famous. Today I'll go for it, and who knows? Maybe one day I will also be able to play it at least decently on the harmonica! Never say never!



No comments:

Post a Comment