17 Mar 2014

Blood flood - Alt-J

One of the things that surprised me the most of the past 2 months I spent in England (today is 2 months exactly since I'm here!) is... that I still didn't get sick. But I've been calling for it many times and now it has finally come. Be it playing barefoot in the sand, be it the wind, be it the cold we felt while getting back to the train, be it the harsh temperature leap, be it a virus or whatever else... fact is, I can feel it. I've had that sore throat that cannot announce anything but a cold/flu. My nose is starting to feel it already too, so I'm braced already and ready to be in bed. I've not been very clear headed today already and this didn't help me in writing this post. As of now, I still don't know what song I'm gonna post. Well, maybe time has come to think about it...


Blood flood - Alt-J
Ok my mind is made up now. I know I posted them already a few days ago, but they are what I'm listening to now (actually today I've been listening for most part of the day to Sia and then Ellie Goulding, who has covered a song by Alt-J, and so here I am now). Blood flood is what really makes sense to me. It has been the last song of the album I've felt in love with and it is in turn amongst the ones I love the most. I love all of them, ok, but this emerged quite strongly lately. And now I know already that a flood of blood in my body is what is spreading the virus and what could also kill it. But the most difficult thing for me in the next few days will be to obey their instructions, as I always do while listening to the song.



Breathe in...
Exhale...


No comments:

Post a Comment