25 Mar 2014

Empathy - Alanis Morissette

Empathy - Alanis Morissette
Hello everybody! Another day is passing by smoothly, I am waiting for the pizza lunch we have in the office every other Tuesday. We have been striving to reach our target but we are not there yet, not very far but still a little behind and Q1 is going to end very soon, we really need to give it a final boost! And to do that what we need the most is motivation, and so in turn to get motivation I need good music. I wouldn't go as far as saying that Alanis's last album is good music (there is quite a bit of crap in there), but some of the songs speak to me, to say the least. Some of them I really like, even with their cheesiness and everything, and Empathy is one of them. I also do like the graphics and the concept of this video and, being aware that this is far from her best in strict musical terms, I can't not find it enjoyable. Hope you will enjoy it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment