26 Mar 2014

Still can't... - The Cranberries

Still can't... - The Cranberries
Last night I was playing a fairly new game online, it's called 2048 (just type the number on Google and you'll find it). It's quite addictive, I won't pull myself out in a description of it here, it's a nice logical/mathematical kind-of-puzzle game. Anyway, after addicting myself with it last night after work, I ended up feeling a bit alienated and on another planet. I was thus about to go down and get dinner ready but I felt I needed some good music to get back on track. My fingers pointed out quite randomly on this album's playlist and my (confused) mind said 'Why not?". This is the Cranberries' first CD and the atmospheres on it are very evocative, almost dreamlike. This is a very representative song of the album in my opinion, and also "incidentally" one of my favs!


No comments:

Post a Comment