28 Mar 2014

Bird song (with Intro) - Florence + the Machine

Bird song - Florence + the Machine
Hello everybody! I hope you are all ready to head towards a nice weekend! My partying has begun already last night, as we celebrated the birthday of one of my friends/colleagues. After going to bed at past 2 a bit dizzy and waking up at 8 quite fresh, I think that my morning has started much better than I thought I would've (apart from the kid screaming behind me at the bus stop that scared the hell out of me, stupid child!). I don't know why but I have the feeling that this song fits perfectly this morning (and that's why I'm doing such an unusual thing as a morning post!). So happy birthday again to E., can't wait for the next party (a little more sleep wouldn't harm either). Have a good friday you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment